I'm a young poet. These are just some of my opinions and ideas that influence how I see the world. Please enjoy!

6/12/2014

Support AER Today!

Welcome students to your new high school.
Welcome to a system that continuously changes.

Are you charismatic?
Can you work well under pressure?
Do hate talking in front of the class?
Have you missed a lot of schools and consequently a lot of assignments?

If you are any of those things,
Then you are in the right place.
Let me explain.

If you are charismatic,then you don't need to worry about rolling in the dirt for marks. Now with the new "Triangulation Of Assessment Data" you can simply have conversations with your teacher. During which you can spit out as much information as you can remember, and woo your teacher.

If you work well under pressure but the due date just doesn't sit well with you, then don't worry. With the new late policy you can hand in your work late and not fear getting any consequence. some teachers may assign a dead line date but that won't bother you, after all it is usually about a month after the project was really due and you work well under pressure.

Do you hate talking in front of the class but are really smart with written words? Then forget talking to the teacher or even participating in class because if you can show your knowledge on paper then you are golden.

I bet for some of you those lates and absences are really adding up. Well have I got news for you. While the system can't help you with your attendance issue it sure can make it so those assignments you missed don't matter. Simply show up to the unit test and ace it and you will be fine.

Just remember that no matter whether you fake it through high school or whether you actually know what you are doing, the system is here for you.

Support the AER system today.

SPOILER ALERT!
 
This is not actually how the system works but at a glance this is pretty much how myself and many of my peers thought it was. Also his is not how I see the new AER system at my school but this is my satire version of what it is. If you want to know what is really happening and how it can be beneficial or not then here is the link to the official AER Handbook. Also if you have any responses to the new system or to my post please email me personally at shyannal@gmail.com or comment below.

4 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle. Your take on this is quite funny. What made you come up with this satire?

    -15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post was actually meant for a school project and I was frustrated that I couldn't think of anything cool like other people had. So like always my first reaction was to rant and it turned out really cool.

      Delete
    2. Well it turned out great, I bet it's just as good as anything anybody else did. Awesome creativity! :)

      -15

      Delete
  2. Decided to swing by your blog as I haven't visited in a while, and it looks like neither have you! You should update sometime soon!

    -15

    ReplyDelete