I'm a young poet. These are just some of my opinions and ideas that influence how I see the world. Please enjoy!

11/08/2013

Companies?

I have been posting about what if's right? Yes.

Did you know there is a company with the same name?

?What If! partners with companies that are wanting to grow. They create new ideas and products, as well as helping their partners build their innovation capabilities.
They have global offices in New York, London, São Paulo, Manchester, Shanghai, and Singapore.

From looking at their website, I think that these guys are incredible. Well, they kind of have to be when they are working with companies such as Google, L'OREAL, KRAFT, Shell, LG, and, LEVI'S.

As I was looking at their website, I was introduced to their values.
  • Impact - Obsessed with the end goal. Never slaves to process.
  • Audacity - Think big. Hate mediocrity. Seek breakthroughs. 
  • Passion - Explosive drive. Contagious energy. Collaborative spirit.
  • Love - In it together for the long term. Always do the right thing - even when things get tough.
  • Adventure - Step off the path. Defy convention. See what others don't.
Personally, I think that these are great values. And clearly they work.

Here are some facts that I came across.
  • 1,191 years of combined experience
  • 40+ countries where impact is felt
  • 26 languages are spoken
  • 50,000+ executive trained across 20 industries

Feel free to check up on who they are and what they do. Here is the link.
http://www.whatifinnovation.com/

8 comments:

  1. How did you discover this company? Did you just happen to stumble on it or did you know about it before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happenstance. I have never heard of this company before but I thought that it was very interesting.

      Delete
  2. This is also my first time hearing about this company! What do you feel would make a successful company and what aspect of a business do you feel has more importance? For instance, do you feel that that the product itself is more important than financial or marketing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is it just important to use, whatever your product, in a way that will benefit. I think marketing is a very dangerous thing to get into. It is a lot of hard work but, I see this mainly in politics, that marketing your own "product" involves trashing another's.

      Delete
    2. It's true! ( This might be a lame example ) but like the new call of duty video game compared to battlefield 4. When they market the games then one of the two bash the other in their commercials. Marketing can also be really deceiving. Just making the product look good to sell but the people who buy the product end up having something that breaks easily or that doesn't do or isn't like how it's advertised to be.

      Delete
  3. This is so creative! Have you ever considered doing something like this for your career seeing as you're so interested in 'what if's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love learning about new things and exploring possibilities but if it was my job it would stress me out. I need schedules, lists, tasks, and I am not that creative when on the spot. If I could do anything in the world, this would be probably number 3 on the list.

      Delete
  4. You should blog some more

    ReplyDelete