I'm a young poet. These are just some of my opinions and ideas that influence how I see the world. Please enjoy!

2/08/2012

Links to comments

I got the pleasure to read a lovely poem that was very inspirational.

I love reading people's opinions on touchy subjects.

There is now another book that I need to read.

High school is not something that I would love to do forever. It looks as if a fifth year will also not last forever.

I don't think I could EVER do this.

The government seems to think that all these new bills are good.

The courage to admit you have problems and to ask for help.

Creativity at its finest.

I love my weekends.

Somethings that people can't live without.

Pick up lines after my own heart.

Cutest stuffed animal stories.

Just some quotes.

Amazing poetry.

Not the" twinkle twinkle little star" I grew up with.

Clothing affects the way you are treated.

Bad guys.

Learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment