I'm a young poet. These are just some of my opinions and ideas that influence how I see the world. Please enjoy!

2/08/2012

Words

Ostracize : to exclude, by general consent, from society, conversation, privileges, or friendship

Cleave has two opposite meanings: to part into
                                                      to cling to

I don't have an attitude! I have a personality that you can't handle!

Barking up the wrong tree.

Minding your P's and Q's

Til the cows come home.

Fat chance and Slim chance mean the same thing.

If you knew what you were doing, you'd be bored.

They're only trying to make me LOOK paranoid.

Finnimbrun : a trinket or knick-knack

Confuffled

halfpace: a platform of a staircase where the stair turns back in exactly the reverse direction of the lower flight

nudiustertian: the day before yesterday
HIGH ON THE HOG
         Meaning: Luxurious, prosperous.
         Origin: The tastiest parts of a hog are its upper parts. If you're living high on the hog, you've got the best it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment